- Industrial mills for capacities from 100 kg/h up to 5,000 kg/h
- GMP and full IQ/OQ/PQ validation
- Universal mills for flexible exchange of grinding elements
- Product grain sizes < 5 micron
- For continuous and batch production
- Suitable for inertisation and cryogenic milling
- Mills and plants 10 bar pressure shock resistant and ATEX compliant
- Comprehensive peripheral and security modules
- Consulting and trials in our testing lab for optimal layout and operation
Food, pharma, chemical, plastics, commodities, materials, recycling industries, laboratories and scientific institutions.
REKORD Universal fine grinding mills and grinding plants in GMP and industrial layout for batch and continuous production. Capacity from 100 kg/h up to 5,000 kg/h with final product fineness down to < 5 µm. CIP & ATEX compliant, mill housings pressure shock resistant. For inertization & cryogenic processing. Fully IQ/OQ/PQ validated installation. Testing facility with comprehensive trial options for qualification of milling tools and all parameters. For food, pharma and chemical materials & commodities. Global references from market leading operators.
REKORD GMP and industrial mills with capacities from 100 kg/h to > 5,000 kg/h and rotor diameters from 212 mm to 630 mm. Drive power from 7.5 kW to 160 kW. REKORD mills are universal mills with variable grinding tools: pin rotor/stator, turbo rotor with sieve insert, beater rotor with milling ring and grinding track, fluted disk rotor. Housings ATEX compliant and 10 bar pressure shock resistant or pressure safe with flameless relief valve. Sealing gas, FDA compliant sealing materials, rotation monitoring, temperature monitoring, vibration monitoring. IQ/OQ/PQ validated.