- The wide variety of spur gear, planetary and worm gear units in finely stepped reduction ratios is the perfect complement to the wide variety of applications in which the BCI motor can be use
- VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wide selection of powerful and smooth-running spur gears, planetary and angular gears.
- VDC motors VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts. VDC gearmotors VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wi
- VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts
- The mechanically commutated direct current motors of the BCI series offer three sizes, many voltage versions and a wide selection of accessory components for an extensive range of particularly economical drive solutions in the range from 10 to 100 watts.
- High-performance planetary and angular gears complement the strengths of the ECI motors for optimum adaptation of speed and torque to the required load points
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
- Fine chemicals
- Food products
We supply quickly exchangeable components such as transmissions and swivel arms adhering to current regulations, e.g. ATEX, CE, SIL and cGMP, as replacements or for re-equipping your machines (also suitable for other makes).
- Hub drives – each wheel it’s electric drive
- Non-standard drives – unique and specific | Wheel Chairs | Compact electric powered and automated floor vehicles | Camera Vehicles | Hose Bobbin for Fire-Figthing Vehicles | Curtains, Windows, Doors and Gates | Patient Lifts
- DC-Permanent magnet motors in 2- or multipolar design can be combined with single- or multi-stage angular gears