- Washinglines, separationlines, dryinglines and recyclinglines for contaminated plastics
- Hammermills for Size reduction of brittle materials, electronic scrap, (computer hard and software) wood, insulation material, tyres, porous concrete blocks, etc.
- Size reduction of loose film ( in-line edge trims), hollow containers, barrels, crates, PVC pipes (thin-walled PE / PP pipes), profile, automotive bumpers, web scrap, injection moulding waste or thermoforming scrap etc.
- Bale Breaker / Screw Shredder used for pre-size reduction of pallets, cable drums, insulation matting material, porous concrete blocks, breakdown of baled material (bottles etc.)
- Polystyrene Shredder for size reduction of expanded polystyrene (EPS) and PUR foam
- Friction washer used to wash plastic materials such as film flakes , granulate to include PET bottle flakes and other types of rigid plastics
Food, pharma, chemical, plastics, commodities, materials, recycling industries, laboratories and scientific institutions.
Turnkey fine grinding plants in industrial and GMP layout for batch and continuous production. Capacity up to 5.000 kg/h with product fineness < 5 µm. CIP & ATEX compliant, for inertization & cryogenic processing. Fully IQ/OQ/PQ validated installation. Testing facility with comprehensive trial options. For food, pharma and chemical materials & commodities.
Modular setup based on REKORD mills in industrial or GMP design with specified grinding tools. Milling speed up to 200 m/s. All required material handling devices, dosing units, sieves and separators, weighing, conditioning, pneumatic conveying, screw conveing, product buffer container, handover to subsequent process or packaging.
As the core of our "hardware", our 1-, 2- or 3- shaft shredders and our highperformance granulators assure an efficient breaking-up of materials – as single machines or integrated into complete shredding and recycling plants.